Founded in 2018, Puffin first found growth through traditional retail and through their website. In 2021, they made the decision to launch on Amazon and partnered with Algofy to support the new initiative.
- Create Amazon product listing pages according to established SEO and conversion best practices
- Create and launch the brand's Storefront page and add A+ content to product listing pages
- Enroll in various marketing programs, such as Amazon Vine, Amazon Post and Amazon Launchpad, to help drive early sales momentum
- Launch sponsored advertising to drive additional traffic and conversions
- Support Amazon ranking and conversions with off-platform search campaigns (Google Ads)
System that works
A successful launch on Amazon is dependent on taking a methodical step-by-step approach, using each of the various levers available to drive early sales momentum and eventually long-term success. The first priority should be on ensuring product pages are optimized to convert customers through engaging and high quality content. Then, investment through marketing programs and advertising is essential to generate positive product reviews and sales.